OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL ASTWOOD BANK ANGLING CLUB MEMBERS

Whether its regarding bank clearing, work parties or just suggestions for the good and benefit of the club, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: Azz25

Azz25
Website Admin
Website Admin

OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL ASTWOOD BANK ANGLING CLUB MEMBERS

Postby Azz25 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:22 am

The club has been presented with a free off season weekend at the Wooda Lakes Fishing resort in Holdsworthy, North Devon.

The site is owned and run by a former ABAC member and has five lakes and is dog friendly. More details of the accommodation and facilities can be obtained on the website http://www.woodalakes.co.uk/.

It has been decided that the fairest way of passing this on would be to raffle the prize among club members only, ensuring that the club and its membership benefits directly from this generous donation.

Tickets will be sold at a price of £3.00 each or 2 for £5.00 and members can purchase as many as they wish but they are NOT transferable.

You can purchase tickets in person on every Tuesday of this month at The Rocklands Social Club, 59 Birchfield Road, Headless Cross, Redditch, B97 4LB or you can message us on here and I will send you a form.

Stu
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

Re: OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL ASTWOOD BANK ANGLING CLUB MEMBERS

Postby Stu » Fri May 12, 2017 6:25 pm

The raffle has been drawn by the committee and the prize winner has claimed his prize. As the owner of Wooda Lakes I have today spoken with the winner and booked him and his wife in for their holiday with us here in Devon.

Thank you everyone who took part in the raffle to support ABAC. I do not know how much you raised for the club, but it all helps.

Stuart
Ex-ABAC Treasurer and member. Now owner of Wooda Lakes - luxury lodges and fishing lakes

Return to “Club Related”