Postby geoff » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:33 am

Has anyone fished Bradley Green lately :?:

If so, how is the water level looking after all this rain :?:
I'd rather be fishing!

ac01
New forum member
New forum member

Postby ac01 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Fished it on Sunday 7th Nov caught 4 carp in double figs. biggest 15 1/4Lb another 5 between 7Lb & 10Lb, 12 between 3Lb & 6Lb :lol: :lol: Previous to this fish it twice in Oct and I had a bag of 60+ carp and a bag of 30+ carp all between 1Lb & 6Lb. Up untill this Sunday I only thought fish were in there up to 6Lb even though others told me there is a big one in there 20Lb+.

Very muddy beware!! you may be there longer than you would like.

I'm a new member but I was told by this other chap who "checked my membership card" (nice to see) the water level was low.

geoff
Forum Stalwart
Forum Stalwart

Postby geoff » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:49 pm

ac01 wrote:Fished it on Sunday 7th Nov caught 4 carp in double figs. biggest 15 1/4Lb

Well done, :D sorting out the larger fish is hard at Bradley Green with all the smaller ones competing for the bait. :roll:
I'd rather be fishing!

luvdubz78

Postby luvdubz78 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:19 pm

hi ac01
that was me checking your card nice to meet you, it was a very nice day and i also had quite a few but nothing of that size though, just a very nice days fishing. the farm yard is very muddy indeed once you get past there its ok, but going up the hill through the farm can be a bit of a problem if you don't have 4x4

Return to “Bradley Green”