Post anything regarding this venue in here or just to say how your day went

Moderator: Azz25

richcherr
Forum member
Forum member

still bagging (2)

Postby richcherr » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Hello,

had a morning session at Bradley Green today. no-one else there. pulled out about 12+ small carp on the method with source groundbait and small yellow shellfish boilie. good fun.

also pulled out a margin pole that looks to have been there some time. call Richard on 07939 066 301.

cheers
Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley.

geoff
Forum Stalwart
Forum Stalwart

Re: still bagging (2)

Postby geoff » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:43 pm

richcherr wrote:Hello,

had a morning session at Bradley Green today. no-one else there. pulled out about 12+ small carp on the method with source groundbait and small yellow shellfish boilie. good fun.

also pulled out a margin pole that looks to have been there some time. call Richard on 07939 066 301.

cheers

Good old Bradley Green :D you can always rely on catching something whatever the weather :!:
I'd rather be fishing!

richcherr
Forum member
Forum member

Postby richcherr » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 pm

someone posted that they were catching doubles in there the other day. which pegs are better for the larger fish then?

cheers

rich c

[/quote]
Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley.

geoff
Forum Stalwart
Forum Stalwart

Postby geoff » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:40 am

richcherr wrote:someone posted that they were catching doubles in there the other day. which pegs are better for the larger fish then?

I haven't discovered that yet :!: :evil:

The topic called "Big Brothers" may be of some help but it's not specific about which pegs. :D ,

When you find out I'd love to know. :D

geoff
I'd rather be fishing!

Return to “Bradley Green”