my first agm

Post anything on here thats not fishing related, provided its clean and legal.

Moderator: Azz25

nick12
New forum member
New forum member

my first agm

Postby nick12 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:34 pm

i went to the agm last night i have to say it was good to see how it is run and the food and the raffle prizes were great well done to all them involved

honsec
Secretary
Secretary

AGM

Postby honsec » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Thanks Nick,
it is always nice to see new faces at our AGM, even better when we get feedback. The raffle was excellent with lots of prizes donated by Stu from the Angling Trust. You would be amazed at the amount of effort went in to organising and holding our AGM and I was pleased it went so well.

Not too many objections to the subs increase, something we could not avoid, as our owners expect a rise each year, we do try to get three year leases where possible.
All we need to do as an angling club is break even, we do not have a crystal ball and we set the subs based on previous years membership numbers and knowing our outgoings for the forth coming year.

I hope that Skilts pool will become popular and relieve some of the angling pressures on Bradley Green.

tight lines
As 3/4 of the earth is water and only 1/4 is land we should all spend 3 times as much time fishing as we do gardening :-)

luvdubz78

Postby luvdubz78 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:04 pm

any info on the skilts pool as i was unable to attend the agm due to work

honsec
Secretary
Secretary

skilts pool

Postby honsec » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:43 pm

deep with some big carp, lots of roach, a lovely venue.
As 3/4 of the earth is water and only 1/4 is land we should all spend 3 times as much time fishing as we do gardening :-)

luvdubz78

Postby luvdubz78 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Yeah heard there are some lumps in there
No info on how big though. Looks a lovely pool whats the walk like now

Return to “General”